Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have been experiencing a fluttery feeling in my chest. what I should do ?

My pulse rate has been irregular but has settled now. It is quite frightening. Any ideas what I should do ? I have a low fat veggie diet .
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  583
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
The only person that, can help you andtell you What !? is wrong with you is your Doc,,,,, because people are different in life style, behavier activities, and worries and problems so it could be any thing, my cousin had this same problem and she went to see her Doc. He said the problem was stress relative and she had too wear a monitor belt around her harm and when ever something happen, it will pick up all of her feelings emotions and record all of the things that was there she keep it on for 2 days especialy at work, he ended up giving her some Anti- depression pills, so we are not Doctors we don't know, we can just give you some help and imput, do the right thing go see your Doc, i wish you the best, love peace and joy, and don't worry too much, every thing is going to be fine, once you go to your doctor.Trush in God!
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor