I have been experience some squeezing pain on my chest

I m 45, and I ve been experience some sqeezing pain on the center-left side of my chest? The pain seemed to radiate from the center-right side of my chest (around where the heart is) and it spreads up my sholders and down to the stomach, and I seemed to sweat and be short of breathe when it happens. I visited my doctor a week ago but I didn t tell him about the pains because I m afraid that he will make me go through painful procedurees. Do you think I should just ignore it?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
TOM!!! Did that wake you up?? You NEVER hide anything from your doctor! How old did you say you are ? 5? OH! 45! But seriously, you MUST tell your doctor about those pains. Any tests will not be any more painful than a simple blood test. We don't mess around when we're talking about the heart area of a 45-year old man. And the short of breathness and the sweating. PLEASE do not ignore it. If this keeps happening, you MUST go back and tell him. I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN STRESS IT TO YOU ANYMORE. Very sincerely, Lynn ;(