I have been excessively burping. I am worried because I do have symptoms of ovarian cancer.

I have been excessively burping for past week. I thought it was because of over eating or eating spicy food or eating meat. But i stopped eating all of them, even rice, but still burping din t stop. I have read many posts regarding the burping, some say it is heartburn , some say it is ovarian cancer and etc. I am worried because i do have symptoms of ovarian cancer. I am not hungry, but still feel like eating. Though i went on pure fruit diet , my burping did not stop. I am not loosing weight. I have been tested for t3,t4, tsh , and antibodies, antibodies turned out to be 15 more than normal (75). Does this have anything to do with burping ? I have been on thyronorm 75MG for past month. Is this a side affect of this medication? I am really confused and worried too! Please help.
Tue, 21 Jun 2011