Owl Image

I have been diagnosed with strep throat for the past 3 to 4 weeks now. Could this be HIV?

I have been diagnosed with strep throat for the past 3-4 weeks now. I believe it is not strep throat because it really doesn t hurt or anything and I have a swollen lymph node under my jaw on the ride side. The doctor has been giving me azithromycin (250mg) as an antibiotics to treat it. But it seems like its not having any effects on me. I also have diarrhea along this. Every time I finish eating I have the urge to go striaght to the restroom. Could this be HIV? or just a normal stomach bug?
Mon, 2 May 2011