I have been diagnosed with idiopathic Acute Pancreatitis and have

I have been diagnosed with idiopathic Acute Pancreatitis and have been hospitalized 31 times since 2013. I am not a normal patient. I do not drink Alochol, i am on a very restrictive diet due to having a food panel test, i exercise and i am in good shape. I have had major blood testing done and genetic testing as well and all is normal. I have seen many specialists including going to the Mayo Clinic in MN and IHU in Indiana. I even had a biopsie of my pancreas and was told the pancreas is fine, healthy. I have had my gall bladder taken out years ago. Just in March, I had an Appendectomy. My lipase is usually in the thousands when i am having a flare up. I have had ERPs and stents and Endoscopic Ultrasounds. Unfortunately, all i have been told is that it is Idiopathic Acute Pancreatitis. I live my life from day to day cause i never know when to expect an attack and bam i have to be rushed to the hospital. In the hospital, i am put on an IV with pain med and NPO. After a couple of days once my lipase is back to normal, i then go home. Any expertise advice would be greatly apprecited.
Thank you
Karen
Sun, 6 May 2018