Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

I have balanitis,taking antibiotics but not satisfied with the treatment

I ve had reddness of the tip of the penis for a while now.which i was told is balanitis . Been to the doctors and been checked out. all clear. Have now tried 3 creams had lots of blood tests and they have now given me anti-biotics, have had ball ache for at two weeks now. nothing seems to be working? any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
When you have been diagnosed with balanitis, then complete your treatment first for balanitis and then see the response. Sore on tip of penis indicates an STD and it needs to be treated. You can take a second opinion to confirm the diagnosis.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor