Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I have backbone pain since last 3-years. Can I have some permanent remedy ?

i have backbone bone since last 3-years,have some permanent remedy or.last three years suffering back bone pain .used move gel,ranbaxy spray when excess using nimesulide not exidind 5 tabs.also using jandubalm,amrutanjan external application only.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic!
You have not told us about your age or whether you are maloe or female.It is not a good idea to chronically use painkillers to treat back pain with determining the exact cause of it.
We would love to hear from you.You are also welcome to use out chat with a doctor facility or speak with a doctor over phone and clarify your doubts
Take care!
Answered: Tue, 30 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor