Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

I have back and chest pain. It hurts when i bend

friend has back and chest pains he is only 20 and its in the region of his lower back he told me it hurts to sit or lay for any length of time the pain wont go away it hurts to bend over to tie his shoes the way it kind of feels better is by walking around his chest hurts only sometimes and it is on his left side lower to upper area of his chest, hmmm now what can be done next
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

Simple..get him a physical examination done by his PCP and he will tel what next steps to be taken...

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor