Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I have anul fissure or fistula problem. any treatment for this ?

hai i am girish , i ahve problem in when i am going to toilet for bowel , very difficult to pass bowel, constipation ,bown going dry black colour with bad smell.i am feeling my anus opening coming out with a high pressure on it,some times bowel going like loosly ,then also very difficult ,buring in anus,itching, i caanot urinate until finish my bowel,very difficult to urinate also,after food 20 minutes discomfort wil start in abdomam area,i want to move my abdomen to and frow bz of discomfort,pain also ,i touch my anus area , a small swelling like i can touch after finishing bowel,all time discomfort in abdomen,i m feeling some block between my urinal bladder rectum and anus,for urine it wil take half an hour and for passing stool take more than one hour ,sometimes, i am pumping water in the rectum through anus and bowel passing,bz of constipation going toilet 2 or three days after only,if i sit somewhere within 5 minuts my leg wil be frees,cannot move .if i sleep also moring same thing happening,my shoulders also very tired legs also.stool coming out very thin like a small ribbon,please help me and advice me for treatment asap
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  631
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

I think with these whole set of problems, it is high time to consult a Proctologist and get an examination done. Could be Hemorrhoids, anal prolapse, fissure. So need to be examined.

Answered: Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor