I have an upset stomach, heartburn, headaches and fevers. What could be the reason for this?

I am a 23 year old female. I weigh 112 lbs. I am a non smoker and I do not drink or do drugs. Now, for the past 4 days I have had an upset stomach and have felt sick to my stomach, especially when i eat something. I have also had really bad heartburn , that burns my stomach and my throat really bad. And I have had constant headaches and fevers; all of this just in the past 4 days. i do not understand. I am feeling misrable and have no clue why. Please help.
Fri, 14 Oct 2011