Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I have an enlarged node,Pls help me

I have an enlarged node(one week) about the size of a golf ball just above my adam's apple...

My symptoms are:





am really worried about the link on the net.....




Tue, 29 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Instead of worrying, go and meet a surgeon or an Oncologist. It has to be examined and then only diagnosed. Dont imagine yourself anything serious or cancer like. First get it tested.

  User's Response

I did go to a clinic and the Doc prescribed me a Higher dose of antibiotics....

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor