Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have an acne below my eyes for 5 years

i am 22 years old male i have small acne below my eyes. it has been ther since i was 17, they are the same in the same place and have not reduced in size or number. they are not like the normal acnes which dissappear after few days. i even get itching sensations some times. i even tried to break it by pressing but am not able to do that. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  226
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
Dino ,i don't think that you have acne .It seems to be either milia(if its yellow in color) or syringoma(if its skin colored).These two things persist for long.They need to be removed by a small procedure. Milia are very easy to remove ,but syringoma requires a laser treatment.Kindly consult a dermatologist or skin specialist for permanent result or let me know where you belong to ,so that i can help you find a dermatologist.
take care,
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
The lesions u have dont look like acne.they look more like epidermal cyst or milea.Please do not try to break them or infect them.They will disappear if u take proper medication.Try homoeopathy, safe and effective treatment for all skin problems.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor