I have all the symptoms of diabetes. My grand father also has it, what is my chances?

I know all the symptoms for diabetes s like Thirst(which I get), going to the toilet a lot(also have problem with), Losing weight which my mum has said I have. I also have sorta lost my appetite but do all of them not cancel each other out like of course I am going to go to the toilet a lot if I am drinking a lot of water and visa versa and same with the weight thing so could I have diabetes s or am I just over reacting? Thats a good point..the thing is tho my grandpa has type 2 diabete s
Fri, 11 Dec 2009