Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

I have afibroid 2cm diameter in the neck of uterus. Should i be worried ?

hi dr. i am 41 yr old woman. i missed my period 9 days then there was bleedind for 3 days red blood , i went to my gyno- doctor and told me i have afibroid 2cm diameter in the neck of uterus, i made hormonal test and have FSH level 15.8IU/l is it something i have to be take care of?????
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Your FSH level is normal. It was probably asked to know your ovary function which usually decreases during menopause time. Your fibroid can cause heavy and irregular bleeding as well as pain on menstruation. You can be recommended medicines to control bleeding, pain for treatment but hysterectomy will cure the disease and also prevent uterus cancer which could occur in later age. You can discuss with Gynaecologist about the same.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor