Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I have acne scar symptoms, kindly help me

Hi, My name is selvaraj and i m form chennai, India. I have this acne scar for almost 10 years. I ve tried many products and i ve also tried many dermatologists, nothing really improved or cured my black spots. Now my brother bought me a product called meladerm from UK. To be honest i don t trust this product but even though I searched online about this product and i found good reviews about Meladerm, so i want to use it. I just want to know weather its gonna end my 10year pain or is it gonna increase further?. To be clear i ve tried all the treatments(peels, retin a, laser etc..) except surgery . Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Age: 26 Skin type: sensitive and oily. Condition: Severe block spots( Acne scars ) all over the face , no Acne.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
From your history as all remedies including laser did not work so there is only alternative to go for cosmetic surgery.
Consult cosmetic surgeon,there are 2-3 options for procedure.go for advice of cosmetic surgeon.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 24 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor