Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

I have acne on my face. What treatment i should take to control it ?

Hi am sujatha my age is 23 i have acne on my face form 6-7years there are some dents on my cheeks what treatment i can take? To avoid new acne as a solution i have used several creams and my diet is veg and fruits with lots of water but stil i am not able to controll the acne.
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi sujatha
acne is due to hormonal cause.
due to hormonal imbalance you develop acne.
only food and cream can not prevent acne.
better to consult dermatollogist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor