Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

I have acne besides my genital area and it gets worse in summer

Hi, Doctor, I have been suffering frequent acne problem besides my genital area, like buttock, public bone are and thing. I have some allergy , and huge dandruff problem also. When I take alcohol in summer this problem increased in multiple rate. Would you please give some suggestion in this regards. Male -31
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, for acne u need to take proper care with regards hygiene of face.wash frequently.If u have allergic problem and dandruff too, take homoeopathic medicines, will greatly relieve.avoid alcohol.
Answered: Tue, 1 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor