I have acid reflux disease, would you have this test or get a second opinion ?

I have acid reflux disease (GERDS) and take medication for it sometimes I do have chest pain , high above my breast and pressure and soreness all the way thru to my back, my old Dr called it esophagel spasms, I also have severe anemia which can cause chest pain, shortness of breath and weakness, I m not absorbing the iron because of my stomach. Now my question I have a new Dr and he wants me to have a Nuclear stress test for heart disease I m terified of the radioactive dye and I m sure I will fail the activity part due to the anemia, should I refuse the test? get a second opinion and get the anemia corrected first and then have the stress test. Serious opinions please or if you have had the stress test yourself. Thanks
Tue, 15 Dec 2009