Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I have a voice problem, what should I do?

i am a 29 year old man. I have a voice problem for the last couple of years .The problem become more pronounced in the morning.I have consulted doctors before. they have said earlier that this is due to pharings but now i am having the problem.What is the problem and what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Sep 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  296
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
plz specify your your voice hoarse,weak?does it break?does it tire easily?what are the physical examination findings[laryngoscopy findings].
Answered: Wed, 1 Sep 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor