I have a very bad cold with sore throat and i am getting blood while coughing

Hi, i developed a very bad cold last week with sore throat . It then went into a very hard cough which is non stop day and night. The noises when i breath in and out sound so bad it s almost like the sound of snoring but it s coming from either my tubes or lungs. It pops and whistles every single time i breath in and out. I ve had this wheeze since an attack of bronchitis in december. I am a sufferer of bronchitis pneumonia . The foul smell of the phlegm is so bad that it s making me vomit a few times a day and i am 99% sure that i can taste blood. Thank you Karen
Thu, 12 May 2011