I have a vaginal culture report that I'm trying to

I have a vaginal culture report that I'm trying to figure out. I'm wondering if you could help me.
It reads: Gram Stain 2+ white blood cells
2+epithethelial cells
4+ Gram positive bacilli
-suggestive of lactobacillus spp
Organism 1 Genital flora
3+(moderate)
No yeast isolated

Fri, 2 Nov 2018

Hi, i just want to jnow tht i deliver a baby girl one month before and had vaginal infection so dr ask me for test i got tht report its Epithelial cell . numerous Gram positive cocci. Few Gram positive rods. Numerous Budding yeast cell. Few Culture report. Moderate growth of ( candida albicans)

Hi. I recently went to the urgent care clinic and the wet mount slide showed a moderate amount of clue cells. I had them do a culture and it came back with a small amount of enterococcus faecalis. I am taking flagyl for the bv and now prescribed amoxocillin for the e. Faecalis. How common is it to find e. Faecalis in a vaginal culture?

H, may I answer your health queries? Please type your query here...Hi doctors..my semen culture reports says Normal Microbial flora grows on culture.i am trying for baby for last 1 year ,doctor recomed tests.sperm count is 35 million/ml .plz suugest wat to do???are the reports are normal.... Regards lalit sharma