Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

I have a urinary problem. should I go to a doctor ?

hi the past 15 day i hurts a little when i pee should i go to a doctor emmediatelly or is there something i can do by myself at home ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You should seek medical attention to rule out infection and renal stones.Please get a urine test and ultrasound.You may also need a course of antibiotics.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You probably have an urinary infection.It is very important for you to get this treated. An infection for 15 days is not comfortable for you and your urinary tract.You should get an urine test done and see your Gynecologist as early as possible.

Meanwhile please take plenty of water(about 5 liters per day).This will clean out the infection easily.

Take care.
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor