Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

I have a tumour developed in the inner ear, kindly help me out

Hey, I have a tumour developed in the inner ear. I am given 2 options now. 1. CyberKnife radiosurgery 2. Surgical removal Can anyone provide me with the best option?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Sep 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  429
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
I do recommend you to undergo cyberknife radiosurgery if the facility is available. it is blood less surgery.and the doc will not cut open the ear to remove the tumor.but the procedure is costly.
Answered: Tue, 1 Sep 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor