I have a tumor in uterus and i am suffering from diabetes, What should i do ?

HI I AM NINA BOSE I AM SUFFERING IN DIABETES FOR A LONG TIME BUT RECENTLY A TUMOUR HAS BEEN DETECTED OVER THE UTERUSPLEASE SUGGEST WHAT WILL I DO HI! I AM NINA BOSE. I AM FEMALE. 52 YEARS OLD. I AM SUFFERING IN DIABETES FOR A PAST FEW LONG YEARS. ACCORDING TO THE DOCTOR S OPINION REGULARLY I AM TAKING MEDICINES. I AM TAKING GEMER 2MG, TYROCARE 25,CYRA 20,FERIUM XT. NOW MY BLOOD REPORT: HAEMOGLOBIN- 7.4 gm/dl, RBC- 3.31 million/cumm, ESR-62mm(1st hr.), P.C.V.-25.6%, MCV-77.3 fL, MCH-22.4 pg, MCHC- 28.9g/dl, BLOOD SEMAR REPORT- RED CELL SHOW MICROCYTIC HYPOCHROMIC FEATURES.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT DIABETES IS IN CONTRL OR NOT. BUT WITHIN FEW DAYS A TUMOR HAS BEEN DETECTED OVER MY UTERUS. MY DOCTOR HAS SUGGEST ME TO OPERATE IT. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT HAS ANY RELATION WITH DIABETES CASE OR NOT AND IF I GO FOR OPERATION ANY SIDE EFFECT WILL APPEAR IN FUTURE OR NOT.
Sun, 24 Apr 2011