I have a torn biceps tendon . I am able

I have a torn biceps tendon . I am
able to move my arm as normal !
I have pain when I turn my arm
a certain way! Some days it is
better than others! I hurt my arm
from doing arm exercise a large
elastic band! Will it heal on its own?
Thank you ! My name is Marilyn !
Mon, 22 Oct 2018

Hi, I recently tore my bicep tendon at the elbow(6 days ago). I saw my surgeon yesterday and surgery is obviously the way he’d like to go. Unfortunately I am a carpenter and self employed so the idea of not being able to work is a scary one. My surgeon did say that I had great strength and range of motion and that I may be ok if I choose not to do the surgery. My question is: will I experience more loss of strength or supination that has occurred right now, over time? Or is this the worst I will be?

I had a torn bicep tendon. 11/2 years ago. Now when I work, for example twisting a screwdriver, it causes my bicep to bunch up like a Popeyes mussel. It s very pain full. Although I am 60 yrs. old I still have more working years ahead of me. I work in a cabinet shop an would like to have more of my function in my arm. Where can I get the proper surgery done?

Hi, My husband has just torn his bicep femoris tendon 4 cm from where it attaches on the fibula... It is a complete tear with some retraction.. Also has a partial tear of the LCL. My question is it possible for the bicep femoris tendon to reattach itself and what are the chances of it attaching perfectly without surgery? I feel like we are being pushed aside because of a schedule issue! Thank you One very concern wife!