Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

I have a toilet problem, what should I do ?

I have a bowel problem I need to go to the toilet alot and im unable to travel long distances even 10minutes is sometimes to long and I need to pull over and stop to use a toilet its ruening my life I can do any think anymore what should I do ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  573
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

you need to see a doctor

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

This could be an inflammatory bowel disease or an irritable bowel syndrome as it is too frequent. You should consult a Gastroenterologist for the same.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It sounds to me IBS, I do know this if you notice blood in your stools or the stool being of a really black color you need to go to the doctor immediately.

Answered: Fri, 15 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor