Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have a spot on my vagina

I have a spot on my vaj. I squeezed it and white puss and a little blood came out. It's on where the hair grows. not inside. Please help. im really worried. I also have had a yeast infection for over 8-9 months. I haven't been to the doc. I'm extremely self conscious. =[
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  472
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
The spot is probably a pustule which may have come due to infection of hair follicle .If you really are worried you can consult a female doctor ;I hope that should not make you conscious.Also for yeast infection you can ask her about treatment.As for the boil if it goes after you squeezed then not to worry or you can take any antibiotic if required.
take care.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor