Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have a small bulge under skin. Is it a serious problem ?

hi i own small bulge under skin there is no pain what caused ? is it a serious problem ? iam 20years old. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 31 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  289
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
if bulge is not paining ,,or no swelling it is nothin can be a lump only but if symptons like pain and swelling are there please visit dermatologist near you so that we can reach a diagnosis,,,
drink one cup of wheat grass juice daily empty stomach for 25 days,,your lump will disappear,,,
take care
Answered: Sun, 9 Oct 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor