Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

153 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have a skin covering the vaginal hole and it hurts during intercourse. Do i need a surgery ?

i have a bit of skin below and kind of covering the vagina hole, is this my hymen? i attempted to have sex with my boyfriend and it was too sore because of this bit of skin, it tore a bit and then healed back up. Do i have to get this surgically removed in order to have painless sex?
Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
its normal that during u r initial effort of sex is more painful
apply lubricating gel over genitals,
give more time in forplay
gradually u r pain will reduce
u dont need any surgical treatment for it
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....