Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have a sicky feeling in my chest, please suggest me

Hello There, for some reason i keep getting headaches all around my head. Theres a bump on top of my head it doesnt hurt to touch it but that's where sometimes the headache is. It is other places like the back of my head or near my neck or at the left or right of my head and other places. I also have nasuea, i have a sicky feeling in my chest and sometimes w here my ribs are. Sometimes the headache is worse then other times, i went to see a doctor checked my eyes and ears. Said it was fine. When she got my to read letters from far away i covered my left eye, right eye was fine. Covered right eye, the left was a little bit more blurier. I also sometimes have been shakey aswell and shivering. I really need to know what this is. Its beeen going on for about 4,5, 6 weeks or so. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Nov 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  489
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

It sounds like you need glasses. After getting some glasses your headaches might stop because your eyes will not have trouble focusing. As for the shaking/shivering, I'm not really sure. I normally feel that way when I am sick and my body is fighting off an infection.

Answered: Wed, 10 Feb 2010
  User's Response

Really??what did that eye doctor say? I have known that there can be blurring but shakey images???guess you need to investigate more as to what is happening. afterall its your eyes man. take care.

Answered: Wed, 18 Nov 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor