Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

I have a short height. Is there any medication to increase my height ?

hiz sir,,,this is arpit,m a 17 yrs old male,nd sir my height is 4.9 ,my height is very short,sir plz give me the most wanted suggestion that keeps to grow my height taller,
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Arpit,
Thanks for query,
Take high protein diet,more milk,
following exercises are helpful to increase you height,
running, jogging,
Jumping rope,
cycling,cycle over sized to you.
Stretching exercise.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor