Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

I have a sharp pain in my left testicle. What are the possible solutions to my problem ?

I am 15 years old, and I have a sharp pain in my left testicle, and it feels like it is being squeezed every couple of minutes, or when I touch it. Also some lower- abdominal pain . What are the possible solutions to my problem ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanks for chosing health care magic
well u need to consult a general surgeon soon other wise it may lead to complication so take expert opinion n it requires ful examination to reach to any diagnosis
Answered: Sat, 16 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Consult a doctor urgently as it may lead to complications if left untreated. A variety of causes can cause testicular pain and you need full examination for the detection of the cause and prescribing the proper treatment.

If you need more help, you can visit:
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor