Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

I have a sexual problem please give me suggestion for this

I have a sexual problem...why did my mans penis start bleeding during sex out the peehole
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  896
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Either he was virgin/too young or its you who is bleeding(ruptured hymen in case you were virgin/newly sexually active).

He could have STD/urinary tract infection or was the act too violent?

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Hi. Apart from infection, and you being the source of bleed, rupture of his frenulum (penile) can also be the cause. It is a small skin tag that is similiar to the type below your tongue. During intercourse due to retraction of the foreskin the frenulum might be ruptured leading to bleeding. There can be microtears. Please get it checked by an urologist.
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

Too many ejaculations in a short peroiod?

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor