Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have a serious problem of bad breath.What could be the treatment ?

dear doc I have a serious problem that has completly chsnged my personal life and my work status i had to quit drinking alcohol and give up any energy supplements to include drinks, coffee, even pre work out energy boosters i czn live with all of those but now even the smell of alcohol on someones breath or a open beer wine etc lsying around that i smell with cause terrible breath for several days i have aohis will be accompanied by tightess in my throat snd diarrhea . i can not go to bars restraunts airports anywhere i may smell alcohol it is terrible and i am so frustrated my girlfriend is tired of me ssying we cant go to public functions because of this. the doctor has checked my for acid reflux throat cancer and allergies snd csnt find an answer i had spent thoussnds of dollars of teeth cleanings toothpastes mouth washes tounue scrapers. me and my doctors are at a loss and i need helpbplz helpO
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  222
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Your history is a little confusing, are u telling us that u r not able to smell alcohol ot that u r having bad breath
Bad breath or halitosis is tackled with mouth perfumes, mints, and betadine/chlorhexidine mouth wash. I suggest reguar visits to the dentist as well
Have a healthy livng
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor