Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

136 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have a rash or some type of skin irritation

I have a rash or some type of skin irritation on my throat. I don't know how to treat it. Any lotions or anti itch cream, even calamine lotion, makes it feel like it's burning. My skin is very warm where it's irritated and a cold wash cloth doesn't even help. What can I do?
Wed, 3 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a skin type of sore, which has festered and nothing I have tried OTC seems to work. First thought it might be fungal, or bacterial skin rash - but again, nothing over the counter has work. Seems to be getting worse. It started out as a small skin rash, and became very irritated by scratching. It dosen t burn, just gives off an annoying intense itching sensation - causing me to scratch till its sore.

doctor1 MD

Hi, Doctor im a 26yr old mother of one 4yr old baby boy and since i had my baby i been having problems on my face and back i get like a type if acne or skin rash but whenever am going my skin star braking up i get really irritated from my body,inner body. which i really dontnowhat to di.anyore

doctor1 MD

My son has a rash on his chest in the form of light pink , blotchy, skin discoloration, pair with redness on his thighs which have become irritated from him scratching it, resulting in puffy raised skin. He also has had a cough and is congested. The rash appeared after his bath last night.

Loading Online Doctors....