Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I have a rash on my upper part of thighs between my legs. How to get rid of this?

i have a rash (inflamed skin) upper part thighs between my legs and bum cheeks itchy burning dry skin on my penis and testicals i have a rash between my legs itchy burning dry skin on my penis and testicals i m using sudicream and e45 please help don t wanna go doctors abit embarrised sorry about spelling
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  823
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
Seems like you are having a fungal infection around your groins .keep the area clean and apply anti fungal cream like ketoconazole or cotriamozole locally for atleast 6 wks .If sever you can take oral anti fungal also.if you sweat a lot then apply anti fungal powder too.Dont feel shy showing to a dermatologist ,he is going to help you only.
take care,
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor