I have a prolactinoma. My prolactin, testosterone, and hgh are

I have a prolactinoma. My prolactin, testosterone, and hgh are all in the normal range or better. I have been trying to loss weight with both diet and exercise however after over 6 months have yet to loss any! I'm 40-50lbs overweight. I've had my TSH levels checked but they are always normal. My body temperature is usually below 98.4. I am depressed (because i cant loss weight) and am having trouble sleeping (because I'm depressed). My doctor doesn't acknowledge that I'm trying to loss weight and cant but only wants to focus on the depression and sleep. I tried to explain that those issues started after the failed weight loss but he insists the TSH levels are all that matters. Are they?
Sun, 30 Sep 2018