I have a problem with my sack. Male Sack.

I have a problem with my sack... Male Sack.... Not Joking. Not from having sex... not from masturbating. I know this is weird but true. i can tell you i was on a slip n slide in the sun with a ton of soap on it. It looks very very dry and kinda like plastic it like doesn't bend and isn't stretchy like normal. kinda scary...
Thu, 11 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
The description is not enough to help you my friend.Why don't you upload a photo if it's possible :- ) . Just kiddin. There's a section on the right where you can do live chat with a doctor.
Chris's  Response

Is it swollen at all?