Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I have a problem with my heart, what is it ?

well my heart Skipp's a beat and im not the sort to bother going to the doctors about it. it has been doing it for a year now and i have not died so far i am 17 and before you jump to conclusions no i don't want to die.anyway my question is what could this be my it be a hole or is it just 1 of those things where it i will have to have a pace maker fitted i haven't felt any pains but i would explain the feeling to be like a fluttering feeling sometimes and that's about it really. just incase no 1 got what i ment i have had it for a year now! erm and will this stop me from driveing a car because thats wat i am most worried about
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  357
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It could be benign palpitation or some rhythm dis order of heart or extrasystoli.But
without clinical examination and in case of need invetigations like ECG, Echo may
require to confirm the conclusion. Doctor visit is essential for you but we can not
compel you for yhat. Thanks take care
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor