Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

I have a problem with my fore skin

I went through a weird thing at puberty. my voice changed and i got hair its just my penis thats the problem. im 20 and this is starting to have a serious effect on my confidence around girls. i can still ejaculate its just when phlacid it still looks the same as a kids and when erect my foreskin hasnt really came out. basically its still surrounded in skin if that makes sense. any help would be much appreciated thank you

Asked On : Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  301
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

Get yourself examined by a Urologist to rule out a condition called Phimosis. But I am sure it gets corrected with time if it is not Phimosis.

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor