Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have a problem with my eye, can you help me

hi i have a problem with my eye it has a pimple and its sowlen and i went to hospital and the doct said it will went off by its self now both eyes have got same plobem and they are eachy and painful, can you help me
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  357
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please start on tab azithromycin 500mg 1 tab daily in empty stomach for 3 days
tab lysoflam 1 tab 3 times daily after meals for 3 days
tab vibact ds 1 tab daily for 5 days
check with doctor /ophthalmologist again and follow advice
Answered: Sun, 20 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Consult an ophthalmologist.. He will recommend you the right choice of treating it.. If not treated properly, you could end up getting conjuctivitis...

Answered: Mon, 3 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor