Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of sperm production in the testis

I have taken SA test and found zero sperm count, I came to know from a doctor that it is a birth defect. Kindly let me know whether it can be rectified? What is the percentage of success?In this azoospermia state , Do my organs produce semen to fertile? Age : 25 Doctor suggested Fertinod and Lycobal OD for 60 days.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  474
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
You have a condition called azzospermia .that means the sperms do not come out normally .this may mean two things .one there is no sperm production in the testis in which case there is no other treatment possible .the second reason is the production in the testis is normal but there is some obstruction in the passage of the sperms i which case we can do IVf for the reproduction. by doing ivf you a father a child and there 50-60% success depending on the history of your partner.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor