Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of pimples and dark circles on my face, please suggest remedy

I am 26 male. I have a problem of pimples and dark circles on my face and mostly on my forehead.

Kindly suggest me a suitable solution.


Asked On : Fri, 14 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  363
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
acne on face is very common
you need to consult dermatologist
avoid oil application on hair as it cause acne on forehead
avoid oily and spicy food
never popped ,pick it .
apply clindamycin gel over it
avoid direct sun exposure .
apply kojic cream over dark spot
drink more water .

i hope i have answered your question .

Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to HCM
Acne is most common problem in young age group. Clean your face frequently
With face wash. You can appl some local antibiotic . Drink plenty of water. Take proper sleep 8 hours daily. Do exercise. Avoid oily and spicy food. Eat mor fruit and vegetable.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor