Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of night fall

hey hi dis is sahil from punjab and sir i have night fall problem how can overcome from this ? any sugession and sir i have a big intrest in body dere any bad effect on my body of it... thnx
Asked On : Wed, 4 Aug 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  945
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hy sir i like ur step about our health care,,, i have same problem of nightfall, and i m feeling so much lazy,and other effects also,,plz tell me about this problem, i dont want that it influance on my future life...
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
excessive night fall may suffer ur problem..
herbals can cure u easily...consult first..
Answered: Wed, 13 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
night fall in a young boy is a natural thing it doesnot affect health on the contraray it indicates normal functioning sexual orgens
Answered: Wed, 4 Aug 2010
Homeopath Dr. Nilamkumar shirkande's  Response
hey sahil dnt woory its all natual to ur age , if ur getting any other complaints due to this then u hav to consult,or post again with ur problem
Answered: Thu, 14 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor