Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

I have a problem of hearing & speaking from my childhood

hi,sir.this is abdul.i have a problem of hearing &speaking from my childhood,where i have to consult to reducing my problem?
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  256
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
dear mr abdul khadar
please contact an ent surgeon
later he will advice audiometry to know why you cannot hear
after this he will refer you to speech therapist
and also advice regarding what you should do about hearing defect
whether you should use a hearing aid
once you start hearing you will find how wonderful the world is all thebest
from dr manjula rau
Answered: Sun, 30 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You have to get your ears and hearing loss assessed by an ENT specialist and an Audiologist. Speech problems arise when hearing loss is present. Hearing Aids and Speech Therapy may help. What is your age?
Answered: Fri, 4 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor