Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I have a problem in my right side of my heart

hi well i went to the doctors and they told me that my right side of my heart my have a problem and he said it has to do with my breathing he looked at my EKG . is it a big problem or thing i should not worry about
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Anonymous,

You might benefit more if you post this query in an appropriate forum here, in stead of this forum where we discuss issues related to Depression and Mental health.

If you having symptoms related to the changes in EKG, you might have to look in to the matter seriously. Breathlessness on exertion, palpitation, chest pain, fainting episodes, etc., are just some of the symptoms. From the description you have given here, it would be difficult to comment on the possible causes, or even the severity of the problem. I suggest you write in more detail about your problem, describing your symptoms, duration of the symptoms and any previous tests or treatments.

Best Regards

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Answered: Tue, 25 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor