Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

I have a problem in ejaculation. Kindly suggest

hi i am 28 years old and completed two years of my marriage but could not able to perform penetration on account of early ejaculation.however i tried only 5 times at the most during this. To avoid such shameful position i dont collect courage to do it frequently . Kindly help me out.....
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  710
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
It is pre ejaculation. As per advise of the doctor you are not getting well and unable to perform sex properly, it is advised to contact a homeopathic doctor. He/She will cure your problem. If you will not get proper medication, every session will be more shameful.

Take care
Dr Minhas
contact for more information at
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
it may be due to over excited or anxiety or stress
i think u have no problem.
u can use STOP AND START method
use condom during sex
do masturbation before 1 hr of sex ,so u can prolong sex
do spend more time in fore play
better to consult doctor
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor