Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

I have a problem in ejaculation. I want a baby

Hi This Is Ajay from New Delhi you might remember me asking question about my ejaculation. Actually the complete problem is that whenever I mate with my wife and ejaculate all the sperms come as she stand And this is happening from last 4 months the main concern is that we want a child as soon as possible and she is not getting pregnant .Is there any problem with my Wife or me Kindly suggest us the right thing
Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
If u r ejaculating then that problem is solved
Please go to fertility clinic and get both of u tested
Also u should try for pregnancy only during the ovulation time
Have a healthy life
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor