I have a poly cystic ovary disease, please give me a proper solution

Hi, I have been married on may 28th and I have a irregular periods and when I consult my family doctor they have been said ma that I have a poly cystic ovary disease. and me and my patner is now planning for a child and the doctor gave me the tablets for regular periods. and for 4 months it has been regular. but for the past 2 months again i had the same problem. when i had the problem i have been taken scan. and after 6 months now i have taken the scan and again resides the same problem. really i was feed up with this. me and my partner both like to have a child. but now i feel much for this. pls guide me for this and give me a proper solution for this.thank you..........
Tue, 29 Nov 2011