Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I have a pimple looking thing in my vaginal area. I just stopped to masturbate.

I have masturbated a couple times and officially stopped. i now have a pimple looking thing in my vaginal area, if masturbation can not cause diseases or herpes what is it? should i worry?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The vaginal mucosa itself has got plenty of rugosities and the pimple like thing you noticed might just be a normal vaginal mucosal texture. If there is no pain and it is not growing and there is no discharge then there is nothing to worry.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
i have the same problem from last 4 days....
wht is it....?
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
  User's Response
did you get any treatment or the reason y its there??
Answered: Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor